In this episode of Applied MMT, Adam and Ryan discuss:
- Edward Harrison's recent tweet on the expansionary effects of interest income
- The differences & similarities between today's rate hikes and the Volcker-era
- Credit growth despite rate hikes
- Joey Politano's recent thread on rate hikes
- Bank lending post-2008 vs. today
- In celebration of Superbowl Sunday, the institutional structure of the NFL and how it contributes to the league's success
Current and classic episodes, featuring compelling true-crime mysteries, powerful documentaries and in-depth investigations.
If you can never get enough true crime... Congratulations, you’ve found your people.
In order to tell the story of a crime, you have to turn back time. Every season, Investigative journalist Delia D'Ambra digs deep into a mind-bending mystery with the hopes of reigniting interest in a decades old homicide case.