All Episodes

Today's video has 2 segments on the concept of Leadership, the first talks about how small business can benefit from the secretary of state’s office in terms of votes, while the second segment speaks to the Ladies about Leadership and equality, but in a new light.

Sometimes it’s hard to pick a leader rather than a boss. Even though we know our votes are important, sometimes there are voter suppression efforts, and Georgia is no exception, So if you’re a small business owner living in Georgia, then learning about the benefits of the Secretary of State's Office could improve your business.

Today’s guest (John) covers that space because not only is he a democratic candidate for Georgia Secretary of State, but it has been observed that when John is not addressing local and state issues, he spends his time as the Executive Director of the Global Youth Ambassadors (GYA) program.

In fact, over the past 13-years, John has helped over 500 high school students from under-served

Communities with international travel and leadership travel experiences through

the GYA program. So, when he made his pledge to "Protect Your Right to Vote," it was no joke.

A wise lady once said, "Women don't need to man-up, they need to empower-up." When it comes to life and work, it makes up 80% of your Mindset, the remaining 20% goes to Skillset. Once you realise your words could determine your rate of success or struggle, then it’s about time to shift some of your bi***es to riches.

Bernadette is here to tell us how a lady can up her game and be the woman she’s supposed to be. She calls Atlanta, Georgia her home for over twenty years and often is seen around town with her four-legged best friend, Coco. But everyone is curious as to why she exudes a different aura than most ladies.

Today, we are about to find out!

But if you're interested more in the arts industry in terms of music, dance, theatre, etc, and you want to add a little God-fearing spice to your taste.

Then you might want to stick around because, with over forty years of experience in the performing arts, theater technology, vocal instruction, interpretive dance, and choreography fields, Apostle Dr. Teresa Jordan (affectionately known as Pastor T) brings in the heat as a versatile woman of God who has remixed the terms "under dogs" or "up and coming" artists and creatives in the gospel realm.

But she’s more than just vocals; she’s a leader who’s all geared up to help untapped or undiscovered gospel and inspirational talents reach the big screens. Well, if that’s not "God's Plan," we don’t know what is.

--- Send in a voice message: https://anchor.fm/1ratedbusinessshow/message
Share
Mark as Played

Advertise With Us

Popular Podcasts

Dateline NBC
The Daily

The Daily

This is what the news should sound like. The biggest stories of our time, told by the best journalists in the world. Hosted by Michael Barbaro. Twenty minutes a day, five days a week, ready by 6 a.m.

Crime Junkie

Crime Junkie

If you can never get enough true crime... Congratulations, you’ve found your people.

For You

    Music, radio and podcasts, all free. Listen online or download the iHeart App.

    Connect

    © 2022 iHeartMedia, Inc.