In this episode: A hash smuggler's tales of a Syrian prison, 8th Century Chinese Poetry, and Life advice from a sentient tree-being.
“Crater Lake Cantata” by Lipbone Redding - performed by Beyond The See (Sam Shin - Cello, Anela Lauren - Harp, Lipbone Redding - Guitar)
“Syria” - Harrison
“Far Up The River ” by Tu Fu (8th Century, Chinese translated by Kenneth Rexroth) - read by Anita Lorraine Moore
“Will We Remember?” - Anita Lor...
All Sounds recorded on location in India
Violin by Dr. V. Balaji
Additional music by Lipbone Redding
Mixed and Produced in The Beautiful Flying Machine
“Whistling on a train to Varanasi” - unknown gentleman on a late night train
Anna Fischer - “Varanasi”
“Lost and Found Again” - Dr. V. Balaji & Lipbone Redding
Anna Fischer - “A Close Call”
“Sita Ram - Sunset on a Bicycle” - Temple...
Dreams, weird experiences and beauty blend together to make "real life" and sometimes its hard to tell dream stories from waking reality. Don't fight too hard to tell the difference. Relax and travel with this week's episode: "The Windchime."
Stories by Anela Lauren, Karen Grossman, Kevin WIlson, and Erica Schafer
"The Windchime" by Anela Lauren, Sam Shin and Lipbone Redding
In this episode:
- Heather Hatter reads a message from White Eagle, Hopi indigenous leader
- Sherwin Harris tells us the story of meeting Owen Lee
- Swami Srinivasananda gives an account of his friend and teacher, Swami Vishnudevananda as he flouts international law and flies his colorful Piper Apache plane across the Suez Canal on the eve of war.
- All music composed and performed by Lipbone Redding,
- © copyright 2020, CitizenOneM...