I talk with Ed Zitron. He has a wealth of gaming knowledge and we talk about stock issues, cloud gaming, terrible launches, and PR and marketers in the gaming industry.
● [00:31] What gaming platform do you prefer to play on?
● [01:13] What do most marketers get wrong in the gaming industry?
● [01:51] What do you think that marketers should keep in mind for gamers? Since I know a lot of low times are a lot quicker than last time. What is the main thing?
● [08:09] Should marketers try to position all their games with esports, or be strategic about it?
● [10:39] So, what do you think is going to be the next disruptive sub-genre?
● [14:36] Do you think games as a service will be better or change gaming?
● [15:34] How do you think marketers should change their goals in the new era of gaming with cloud gaming?
● [17:14] How should marketers’ message it to the higher-ups?
● [17:43] And then a fun question for you. If you could be any character in the game, who would you be?
● [18:03] Final thoughts
● Ed Zitron was our guest today. Learn more about Kitecaster.
● You can now support us on Buy Me A Coffee!
Thank You for Tuning in! Join us every Friday for a new episode! Review our Podcast!Merch
● Check out the latest merch from Digital Coffee!
● If you want to get involved, leave us a comment!
● Visit us and give us a ‘like’ on our Facebook page!
● Follow us on Twitter.
● Follow us on Instagram.
● Join our Discord!
● Email at email@example.com
Thanks for listening!Get bonus content on Patreon
Support this show http://supporter.acast.com/digital-coffee.
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.
If you can never get enough true crime... Congratulations, you’ve found your people.
This is what the news should sound like. The biggest stories of our time, told by the best journalists in the world. Hosted by Michael Barbaro. Twenty minutes a day, five days a week, ready by 6 a.m.
Stuff You Should Know
If you've ever wanted to know about champagne, satanism, the Stonewall Uprising, chaos theory, LSD, El Nino, true crime and Rosa Parks then look no further. Josh and Chuck have you covered.