Making controversial games is nothing new. From Postal to the No Russa and everything in between this has been done before. The funny part is the gaming media has and will still be lopsided on their analysis and should wait and see if Six Days in Fallujah will be great or not.
● [00:56] Elite Dangerous: Odyssey is in Alpha
● [02:13] Call of Duty: Warzone is getting an 80s vibe
● [03:09] Chinese Police shutdown biggest cheat maker
● [04:26] Cheat maker for Destiny 2 and Valorant pays millions
● [06:02] Discord adds a Clubhouse style feature
● [07:19] Cyberpunk 2077 is not going to have multiplayer?
● [08:40] Cloud gaming is big business
● [10:54] Quake 2 RTX gets an update
● [12:08] The Witcher 3 gets a next-gen update
● [13:18] In Defense of Six Days in Fallujah
● Six Days in Fallujah
● Call of Duty
● Elite Dangerous
● Destiny 2
● Quake 2 RTX
● Cyberpunk 2077
● The Witcher 3
● Cloud Gaming
● You can become a member and join monthly AMAs on Supercast!
Thank You for Tuning in! Join us every Friday for a new episode! Review our Podcast!Merch
● Check out the latest merch from Digital Coffee!
● If you want to get involved, leave us a comment!
● Visit us and give us a ‘like’ on our Facebook page!
● Follow us on Twitter.
● Follow us on Instagram.
● Join our Discord!
● Email at email@example.com
Thanks for listening!Get bonus content on Patreon
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.
If you can never get enough true crime... Congratulations, you’ve found your people.
This is what the news should sound like. The biggest stories of our time, told by the best journalists in the world. Hosted by Michael Barbaro. Twenty minutes a day, five days a week, ready by 6 a.m.
Current and classic episodes, featuring compelling true-crime mysteries, powerful documentaries and in-depth investigations.