It is a great question for developers and publishers. Should you fix a broken game or move on? It has plagued EA for a while, and it has made Hello Games the example of how to fix a game. CDPR is in that question right now. Let us see if they should!
● [00:34] Cooler Master gets back into the Esports industry
● [00:00] Elite Dangerous: Odyssey Alpha is going to reduce the tedious space taxi
● [03:54] HyperX makes some speedy DDR4
● [05:25] PC Gaming Show is coming back
● [07:10] Elgato releases a new Cam Link Pro
● [09:35] Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War has a new sniper rifle
● [11:35] Overwatch release Nvidia Reflex on their live servers
● [13:51] Overwatch Archives event is live
● [15:13] RTX Voice is available for GTX cards
● [16:51] Diablo 2: Resurrected Alpha is here
● [19:24] To fix a game or not?
● Cyberpunk 2077
● RTX Voice
● Elite Dangerous
● Cooler Master
● Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War
● Diablo 2 Resurrected
● You can become a member and join monthly AMAs on Supercast!
Thank You for Tuning in! Join us Every Friday for a new Episode! Review our Podcast!Merch
● Check out the latest merch from Digital Coffee!
● If you want to get involved, leave us a comment!
● Visit us and give us a ‘like’ on our Facebook page!
● Follow us on Twitter.
● Follow us on Instagram.
● Join our Discord!
● Email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks for listening!
Thanks for listening!Get bonus content on Patreon
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.
If you can never get enough true crime... Congratulations, you’ve found your people.
This is what the news should sound like. The biggest stories of our time, told by the best journalists in the world. Hosted by Michael Barbaro. Twenty minutes a day, five days a week, ready by 6 a.m.
Current and classic episodes, featuring compelling true-crime mysteries, powerful documentaries and in-depth investigations.