Show me someone who thinks they have been wronged and/or violated by another, whether based on property rights, ethics, morals, or a myriad of other considerations, and I'll show you someone who believes they're entitled...to justice. With a national traditional justice recidivism rate of 40 percent if the crime were non-violent to 64 percent if violent, clearly, there must be a better way! There is...by nipping things in the bud! Imagine a world in which our response to "wrongs", is for the person who caused harm to take responsibility and make it "right." This, is the essence of "restorative justice."
- Restorative Justice affirms the notion of NO SHAME NO BLAME. What does that mean?
- What is the Restorative Justice process?
- How the Restorative Justice culture has positively impacted our communities, States and the world.
- How Restorative Justice heals bruised relationships.
- The 10 key themes all participants are invited to buy into.
- Website address for Restorative Justice of Northern Arizona - narj.org
- Alan Freedman's Email address - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Shareable Link to this episode - https://www.buzzsprout.com/859273/4689557
Call to Action:
Free Audible Trial Program
- Link to free Audible Trial - http://www.audibletrial.com/mybestversion
- Link to automatically receive newly released podcast episodes - http://eepurl.com/g1DSf9
Enroll using my custom URL and you'll have a free membership for 30 days.You can cancel anytime, Free Audible Trial Program
Enroll using my custom URL and you'll have a free membership for 30 days.You can cancel anytime,
Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links. If you make a purchase, I may receive a commission at no extra cost to you.