Today we’re talking about what it means to be an Industrious, the first part of the Tenet of Energetic. Hard-working, diligent, conscientious, persevering through new experiences and ideas… applies to us as leaders in our families and our communities. Having an industrious bent allows us to provide for ourselves, our families and others, in ways that empower.
Intentional Optimism - Your Vehicle for Personal Growth:
Topics discussed in this episode:
Resources mentioned in this episode:
(As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases)
* Creative Calling: Establish a Daily Practice, Infuse Your World with Meaning, and Succeed in Work + Life - Chase Jarvis (#CommissionsEarned) [4:48]
* The Total Money Makeover: Classic Edition: A Proven Plan for Financial Fitness - Dave Ramsey (#CommissionsEarned) [8:01]
* Profit First: Transform Your Business from a Cash-Eating Monster to a Money-Making Machine - Mike Michalowicz (#CommissionsEarned) [8:07]
* The Money Map Mini Course - Megan Hale [8:12]
* The 100 Day Project [5:04]
Do want to be part of a community that practices, encourages and supports being Intentionally Optimistic? Join me over in the Intentional Optimists Facebook Group
Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org so I can be your professional encourager!
● Follow on Instagram @theintentionaloptimist
Support the show (https://www.buymeacoffee.com/AndreaJohnson)
If you can never get enough true crime... Congratulations, you’ve found your people.
This is what the news should sound like. The biggest stories of our time, told by the best journalists in the world. Hosted by Michael Barbaro. Twenty minutes a day, five days a week, ready by 6 a.m.
Stuff You Should Know
If you've ever wanted to know about champagne, satanism, the Stonewall Uprising, chaos theory, LSD, El Nino, true crime and Rosa Parks then look no further. Josh and Chuck have you covered.