Even though Thanksgiving may look different this year, it doesn't mean what matters most needs to be lost. We hope this holiday you spend it connecting with those you love whether it be in person or virtually. We also encourage you to make new traditions and practice gratitude. We are so thankful for you, Momhood!
Make sure you join the conversation on social:
Follow us on Instagram @MOMHOODShow https://www.instagram.com/momhoodshow/ @BrandiMilloy https://www.instagram.com/brandimilloy/ @OrlyShani https://www.instagram.com/orlyshani/
Join our Private Facebook Group by searching "Momhood" on FB
Camembert Wreath (but I use refrigerated biscuit or bread dough instead of Parker Rolls) https://www.popsugar.com/food/Baked-Camembert-Fondue-Bread-Wreath-42824093
Slow Cooker Loaded Mashed Potatoes https://www.instagram.com/tv/CHlZY-ah4tY/
Costco Pierogis https://www.instacart.com/products/318255-kasia-s-pierogies-potato-cheese-12-ea
Pyramid cake Recipe
1 carton of heavy cream (250 ml)
5 tablespoons sugar (but I do a little less)
1 box of instant pudding (vanilla jello)
2-3 sleeves of tea biscuit cookies
About a bag of chocolate chips with a little heavy cream
1. Combine all cream ingredients and whip using electric mixer or hand whip until you feel a thick consistency
2. Put cream in fridge
3. Dip cookies in milk and line them up 3 x 7 with cookies horizontal (depending on how long you want the cake) on aluminum foil
4. Spread a generous layer of cream on top of cookies and even out
5. Dip cookies in milk and line them up again BUT middle horizontal and sides vertical
6. Spread second layer of cream only on middle row
7. Put your forearms under the cookies and press into a pyramid shape
8. Put in fridge
9. Heat up chocolate chips and heavy cream
10. Pour chocolate over cake. ENJOY!
If you can never get enough true crime... Congratulations, you’ve found your people.
This is what the news should sound like. The biggest stories of our time, told by the best journalists in the world. Hosted by Michael Barbaro. Twenty minutes a day, five days a week, ready by 6 a.m.
Current and classic episodes, featuring compelling true-crime mysteries, powerful documentaries and in-depth investigations.