In this episode B and Jack talk about 31 ways for digital nomads to meet people in a new city. First they go over why the topic of socializing is important for digital nomads. After that they recap the 4 main types of people you can befriend. Finally they present the 31 ways you can meet people in your base by divining those into 3 categories (e.g. places, activities and online).
1. Why are we talking about socializing as a digital nomad? [1:49]
2. Why are we talking about these different ways to meet people as a digital nomad? [2:18]
3. This topic within the Digital Nomad Life System [3:16]
4. A quick recap of 4 types of people you can befriend as a digital nomad [4:47]
5. The list of possible ways to meet people in a city as a digital nomad [7:22]
Follow us on social media: nomadtactics.com/social
For an overview of our Digital Nomad Life System: nomadtactics.com/002
For show notes and resources: https://nomadtactics.com/arriving-process/31-ways-to-meet-people-as-a-digital-nomad/
Disclaimer: Please be aware that any information you may find in Nomad Tactics may be inaccurate, misleading, dangerous, addictive, unethical, or illegal. All the information available in Nomad Tactics is for information purposes only. If you decide to apply any of the information provided on this website, directly or indirectly, be aware that you are using it at your own risk.
If you can never get enough true crime... Congratulations, you’ve found your people.
This is what the news should sound like. The biggest stories of our time, told by the best journalists in the world. Hosted by Michael Barbaro. Twenty minutes a day, five days a week, ready by 6 a.m.
Current and classic episodes, featuring compelling true-crime mysteries, powerful documentaries and in-depth investigations.