In this podcast, Paul Greiner sits down with Mike Davern, partner, and CEO of Incept, a digital marketing firm. Mike and Paul talk about what is new in digital marketing, the role that video plays in marketing, as well as going over the process with clients.
If you like what you hear, please subscribe wherever you are taking in this podcast, and please leave a comment - we are always looking for feedback and it can help people find the show.
Be sure to subscribe to receive future episodes - https://vidwheel.com/smarter-business-podcast/
Our goal with this podcast to deliver high-quality, actionable tips and advice from business leaders. Advice that will help you succeed. Oh yeah and that video bent - we are going beyond the typical business tips, we are going to explore the use of video with these business leaders too, from marketing to sales, to internal communications - how they use it and how it impacts their businesses. Thanks for tuning in.
SUBSCRIBE - https://www.youtube.com/user/nickelcitygraphics?sub_confirmation=1
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/vidwheel/
LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/company/vidwheel/
Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/vidwheel/
Nickel City Graphics LLC is now vidwheel LLC.
We wanted a new name, a new identity, a clear identity, and a new, clear voice, to go with a new focus and position. vidwheel LLC is an end-to-end video agency, which means we work closely with our clients to plan, execute, AND effectively implement high-quality video to help improve multiple aspects of their businesses.
Are you looking to generate more leads? Or maybe better leads?
Could your sales team use some modern help demonstrating your product, developing relationships, and closing deals?
Would you like to efficiently recruit and train top talent?
Or perhaps you’d like to show the world who you really are, reinforce your culture, and expand your brand?
Video can do that. And we can help.
vidwheel LLC is an agile video agency that fully partners with our clients to plan, execute, and effectively implement high-quality video to help elevate multiple aspects of their businesses.
Some companies help with strategy and planning. Some companies produce video. Some companies help distribute video for outreach purposes. We do all three, we do it well, and we do it at a price point that makes sense.
- In this episode of the "Smarter Business Podcast", Paul Greiner chats with Mike Davern, partner, and CEO at Incept, a digital marketing firm. Paul and Mike talk about where to start, and what's new in digital marketing, the role of video in that mix, and their process with clients. If you like what you hear, please subscribe wherever you're taking in this podcast, share and leave a comment. We're always looking for your feedback, and your interaction can help people find this show.
- Mike, thanks for coming out. I appreciate you being here.
- Thank you, Paul.
- So, just as a quick intro for our viewers, you are partner and CEO at Incept. Can you tell me a little bit about what Incept is and what you do?
- We are a full-service digital marketing agency, so we provide services to clients from local businesses, mainstream USA, to clients that are Fortune 100 companies.
- Okay, nice. And, of course, we're also neighbors, cause we live in the same hallway. And by live, I mean work. But we spent a disproportionate amount of time there, I feel like.
- We do.
- Yeah, it's insane.
- It's life.
- And then you go home, and then you work some more.
- Correct. It's what we do.
If you can never get enough true crime... Congratulations, you’ve found your people.
This is what the news should sound like. The biggest stories of our time, told by the best journalists in the world. Hosted by Michael Barbaro. Twenty minutes a day, five days a week, ready by 6 a.m.
Stuff You Should Know
If you've ever wanted to know about champagne, satanism, the Stonewall Uprising, chaos theory, LSD, El Nino, true crime and Rosa Parks then look no further. Josh and Chuck have you covered.