Be sure to subscribe to receive future episodes - https://vidwheel.com/smarter-business-podcast/
Sean Lewis, owner of SLC Advisory Group is the interviewee in the latest episode of the Smarter Business Podcast. Sean talks about loving your business and starting a podcast.
Here is SLC Advisory Group's website - https://www.slcadvisorygroup.com/
Here is our new vidwheel Creator Network product that also comes up - https://vidwheel.com/creator-network/
If you like what you hear, please subscribe wherever you are taking in this podcast, and please leave a comment - we are always looking for feedback and it can help people find the show.
Our goal with this podcast to deliver high-quality, actionable tips and advice from business leaders. Advice that will help you succeed. Oh yeah and that video bent - we are going beyond the typical business tips, we are going to explore the use of video with these business leaders too, from marketing to sales, to internal communications - how they use it and how it impacts their businesses. Thanks for tuning in.
SUBSCRIBE - https://www.youtube.com/user/nickelcitygraphics?sub_confirmation=1
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/vidwheel/
LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/company/vidwheel/
Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/vidwheel/
Are you looking to generate more leads? Or maybe better leads?
Could your sales team use some modern help demonstrating your product, developing relationships, and closing deals?
Would you like to efficiently recruit and train top talent?
Or perhaps you’d like to show the world who you really are, reinforce your culture, and expand your brand?
Video can do that. And we can help.
vidwheel LLC is an agile video agency that fully partners with our clients to plan, execute, and effectively implement high-quality video to help elevate multiple aspects of their businesses.
Some companies help with strategy and planning. Some companies produce video. Some companies help distribute video for outreach purposes. We do all three, we do it well, and we do it at a price point that makes sense.
- Hey, welcome to this episode of the Smarter Business Podcast, business advice with a video bent. Today we talk to Sean Lewis from SLC advisory group. He talks a little bit about loving your business, and also a new podcast that he's launching. If you like what you hear in this episode, please subscribe and share this with your friends. Welcome to the latest episode of the Smarter Business Podcast. Today, we have Sean Lewis of the SLC advisory group and we're gonna talk a little bit about loving your business. So, Sean, let's start with a hello, how do you do?
- Good, how are you doing?
- Great, your camera setup looks awesome too.
- Thanks, you know I had a lot of help from an expert.
- So, Sean, I'm gonna let you introduce yourself and your company. Whenever you're ready, go for it.
- All right. So I'm Sean and I started SLC advisory group about close to a year now. And really with the belief that we share experiences and provide supports to help business owners change their businesses from something that owns them to a format that they own and love, right? Business owners are typically buried by their businesses, are unhappy, don't wanna show up for their own business, so we provide a support structure and a set of experiences to help them change that.
If you can never get enough true crime... Congratulations, you’ve found your people.
This is what the news should sound like. The biggest stories of our time, told by the best journalists in the world. Hosted by Michael Barbaro. Twenty minutes a day, five days a week, ready by 6 a.m.
Stuff You Should Know
If you've ever wanted to know about champagne, satanism, the Stonewall Uprising, chaos theory, LSD, El Nino, true crime and Rosa Parks then look no further. Josh and Chuck have you covered.