To celebrate its 5th season, the SCF Bradenton Symphony Orchestra brings you Bach's Brandenburg Concerto No. 5, Brahm’s Hungarian Dance No. 5, Stamitz’s Clarinet Concerto No. 5 featuring soloist and SCF clarinet instructor Eric Anderson, and Beethoven’s monumental Symphony No. 5. Join us on Thursday, April 22 at 7:30 p.m. SCF students, faculty, and staff can attend live in the Neel Performing Arts Center, while all others can view the performance on the SCF Music Facebook page.
• Dr. Robyn L. Bell Website & Facebook & Instagram
• Eric Anderson, Clarinet Soloist Website
• SCF Music Program Facebook Page Link to watch the concert live
• SCF Foundation Donate2Music Link to donate to the SCF Music Program
• Text Code to donate to the SCF Music Program: Text "SCFMUSIC" to 41444
• State College of Florida Music Program Website & Instagram
• State College of Florida Theatre Program Website & Facebook & Instagram
• State College of Florida Foundation Website & Facebook & Instagram & LinkedIn
Support the show (https://scf-foundation.org/suncoastcultureclub/)
If you can never get enough true crime... Congratulations, you’ve found your people.
This is what the news should sound like. The biggest stories of our time, told by the best journalists in the world. Hosted by Michael Barbaro. Twenty minutes a day, five days a week, ready by 6 a.m.
Current and classic episodes, featuring compelling true-crime mysteries, powerful documentaries and in-depth investigations.