Well, if your dad was one of the founding trumpet players in the Canadian Brass and your mother is one of the foremost collaborative pianists on the planet, your destiny maybe laid out for you. Oh, while you're at it, why don't you marry this brilliant violin player you went to doctoral school with at the University of Illinois and move to the Suncoast to make beautiful music together all the rest of your days?
Want to hear how Suncoast music power couple Dr. Aaron Romm and Dr. Sun-Young Gemma Shin got started in music, eventually met and fell in love, and now are a staple in the music communities of Bradenton and Sarasota? Tune in to Part I of the two part series on the Romm family's musical gifts to our beloved Suncoast. Truly, a family of musical royalty.
All that and more on this week's episode of the Suncoast Culture Club.
Come along and join the club!
• Dr. Aaron Romm Website & Facebook & Instagram & Twitter & YouTube
• Aaron Romm Voice Over Website
• Sun-Young Gemma Shin Website & Facebook & Instagram & YouTube
• Romm Family Trio Website & Facebook
• Romm Trumpet Academy Website
• Warburton Trumpets Website & Facebook & Instagram & Twitter & YouTube
• The Pops Orchestra of Bradenton and Sarasota Website & Facebook & Instagram
• Sarasota Orchestra Website & Facebook & Instagram & Twitter & YouTube
• Venice Symphony Website & Facebook & Twitter & YouTube
• Chamber Orchestra of Sarasota Website & Facebook & YouTube
• Jimmy Johns Sandwiches Website & Facebook & Instagram & Twitter & YouTube
Support the show (https://scf-foundation.org/suncoastcultureclub/)
If you can never get enough true crime... Congratulations, you’ve found your people.
This is what the news should sound like. The biggest stories of our time, told by the best journalists in the world. Hosted by Michael Barbaro. Twenty minutes a day, five days a week, ready by 6 a.m.
Current and classic episodes, featuring compelling true-crime mysteries, powerful documentaries and in-depth investigations.