In this episode, we welcome Patrick McCormack, owner of Demo for Your Reno Inc., to talk about the ins and outs of demolition and creating an enjoyable jobsite. Patrick shares his strategies for avoiding musculoskeletal injuries, properly packing a bin, and cleaning as you demo. He also discusses the value of bringing massage therapists to the jobsite and the importance of providing immigrants with Canadian experience.
Patrick also touches on the challenges of recycling and repurposing materials in the construction industry, as well as the lack of recycling options for new buildings.
For more information on Demo for Your Reno Inc., check out their website at DemoforyourReno.com and follow them on social media:
• Instagram and Facebook: @DemoforyourReno
• Email: Patrick@DemoforyourReno.com
Stay connected with The Construction Life Podcast:
• Text Manny at 416 433-5737 or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org
• If you have something to contribute to the podcast, email email@example.com to schedule a time to join us in studio.
For more from The Amabel Letters, follow them on:
• TikTok and Pinterest: @the_amabel_letters
• Instagram: @_the_amabel_letters
• Email: firstname.lastname@example.org