Welcome to the Tech Journal. My name is Mark van Rijmenam, and I am the Digital Speaker.
In this episode of the Tech Journal, The Digital Speaker starts by exploring Data Privacy. Here he looks into the EU’s investigation in Instagram’s handling, or rather mishandling, of data, Facebook being sued over the Cambridge Analytica data scandal for a second time, and Differential Privacy, what it is and how it could potentially increase privacy. After, he moves on to Antitrust laws and the Tech Giants, having a closer look at how both Amazon and Google are being sued for breaching them. Then he ends by exploring Digital Censorship, and how the censorship debate is very much alive and well.
If you’re interested in any of these topics, stick around for Mark’s breakdown. So, put your feet up, get comfortable and let us start speaking digital.
For more information:
• The Digital Speaker's website: https://TheDigitalSpeaker.com
• Dr Mark van Rijmenam's website: https://vanrijmenam.nl
• LinkedIn: https://linkedin.com/in/markvanrijmenam
• Twitter: https://twitter.com/vanrijmenam
• Vimeo: https://vimeo.com/digitalspeaker
• Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/the_digital_speaker/
• Anchor.fm: https://anchor.fm/the-digital-speaker
Current and classic episodes, featuring compelling true-crime mysteries, powerful documentaries and in-depth investigations.
This is what the news should sound like. The biggest stories of our time, told by the best journalists in the world. Hosted by Michael Barbaro. Twenty minutes a day, five days a week, ready by 6 a.m.
If you can never get enough true crime... Congratulations, you’ve found your people.