My brother Tim just graduated from high school this summer, so I thought I'd put together a video sharing my top 7 financial tips for new high school graduates. I cover things like student loans, living at home, budgeting, side hustles, setting up a savings account and a Roth IRA, credit cards, and more!
👇 Other Videos Mentioned:
- How to Build a Budget in 5 Steps: https://youtu.be/JPwTAVgMVSg
- Getting Started on YouTube: https://youtu.be/NXAxmNaLcDI
- 15 Roth IRA Warnings: https://youtu.be/IJrm51MjIes
- 7 Credit Card Myths: https://youtu.be/pqbuixVTINU
- Are Credit Cards Good or Bad?: https://youtu.be/5FcmkMya5JA
👉 Student Credit Cards: http://go.moneydoneright.com/Student-...
Programs (Use Coupon Code YOUTUBE for 50% Off!):
🎓 Prosper: https://www.loganeducation.com/prosper
💸 75 Ways to Save an Extra $100 This Month: https://www.loganeducation.com/75-way...
🤑 15 Referral Programs That Make Me Over $20,000 a Month: https://www.loganeducation.com/15-ref...
If you can never get enough true crime... Congratulations, you’ve found your people.
Current and classic episodes, featuring compelling true-crime mysteries, powerful documentaries and in-depth investigations.
Stuff You Should Know
If you've ever wanted to know about champagne, satanism, the Stonewall Uprising, chaos theory, LSD, El Nino, true crime and Rosa Parks then look no further. Josh and Chuck have you covered.