1. YOU SHOULDN’T BE YOUR SPOUSE’S BEST FRIEND:
2. ABSENCE MAKES THE HEART GROW FONDER:
3. MARRIAGE IS EASY IF YOU JUST FIND THE RIGHT PERSON:
4. YOUR KIDS SHOULD ALWAYS COME FIRST:
5. WHEN THE SPARK IS GONE, THE MARRIAGE IS OVER:
6. IGNORE PROBLEMS AND THEY’LL EVENTUALLY GO AWAY:
7. YOUR SPOUSE WILL KNOW YOUR NEEDS WITHOUT HAVING TO TELL THEM:
8. IF YOU HAVE PROBLEMS OR CONFLICT, YOU HAVE A BAD MARRIAGE:
9. GOD WANTS YOU TO BE HAPPY:
10. GET MARRIAGE ADVICE FROM SOMEONE OF THE OPPOSITE SEX:
Support the show (https://strongermarriageworkshops.com/Welcome/)
If you can never get enough true crime... Congratulations, you’ve found your people.
Stuff You Should Know
If you've ever wanted to know about champagne, satanism, the Stonewall Uprising, chaos theory, LSD, El Nino, true crime and Rosa Parks then look no further. Josh and Chuck have you covered.
Fake Doctors, Real Friends with Zach and Donald
You know what's long, tedious and boring? Surgery. You know what isn't? This new podcast! Join Scrubs co-stars and real-life best friends Zach Braff and Donald Faison for a weekly comedy podcast where they relive the hit TV show, one episode at a time. Each week, these BFFs will discuss an episode of Scrubs, sharing behind-the-scenes stories and reminiscing on some of their favorite memories from filming. They’ll also connect with Scrubs super fans and feature beloved show cast members for exclusive interviews.