Travels with John Smith
Chapter 46 year 7 (2018)
Birthday Moon and Myanmar
- Snow Day
- Blue Moon, Blood Moon and Eclipse Birthday
- Cowboys in Bangkok
- Hotel like home
- Credit card blocked
- Can’t change our money
- Life on the train in Yangon
- Buying a ticket isn’t easy
- The beautiful Shwedagon Pagoda
- Don’t call it Burma
- thankaka cream and other market discoveries
- Orwell’s Burma Days
If you can never get enough true crime... Congratulations, you’ve found your people.
This is what the news should sound like. The biggest stories of our time, told by the best journalists in the world. Hosted by Michael Barbaro. Twenty minutes a day, five days a week, ready by 6 a.m.
Current and classic episodes, featuring compelling true-crime mysteries, powerful documentaries and in-depth investigations.