In this episode we cover:
• What is your “idle state” – i.e. how are you when no one is looking as a default and how that is affecting our life without knowing it
• How to change the energy you put out to the world
• Mitch explores an internal narrative of “I need to suffer in order to get what I want”
• How to rewire a long-standing belief and challenge it’s validity through challenging and pivoting it’s “truth”
• A discussion around mental health in the workplace – how to manage your mental health whilst getting your job done, and how your organisation plays a role in that
• A review of Mitch’s self-care framework and the core tactics he uses to keep himself afloat
If you can never get enough true crime... Congratulations, you’ve found your people.
This is what the news should sound like. The biggest stories of our time, told by the best journalists in the world. Hosted by Michael Barbaro. Twenty minutes a day, five days a week, ready by 6 a.m.
Stuff You Should Know
If you've ever wanted to know about champagne, satanism, the Stonewall Uprising, chaos theory, LSD, El Nino, true crime and Rosa Parks then look no further. Josh and Chuck have you covered.