In this episode we cover:
- 5 tips to finding the right professional help: what are the barriers, where to start, what to look for in a psychologist/therapist
- The biggest way to kill chemistry in a conversation
- How body language can be subconscious and affect our interactions
- The exploration of eating disorders and those who have a history of dance
- The ingredient that can reduce anxiety related to caffeine consumption
- SUBSCRIBE, RATE & REVIEW THE SHOW -
- Hotline phone number is -
- Website -
- Find me on social media -
If you can never get enough true crime... Congratulations, you’ve found your people.
This is what the news should sound like. The biggest stories of our time, told by the best journalists in the world. Hosted by Michael Barbaro. Twenty minutes a day, five days a week, ready by 6 a.m.
Stuff You Should Know
If you've ever wanted to know about champagne, satanism, the Stonewall Uprising, chaos theory, LSD, El Nino, true crime and Rosa Parks then look no further. Josh and Chuck have you covered.