In episode 7 of the UNDERSTOOD podcast with Mitch Wallis, we cover:
- the lack of reward or motivation for working hard during COVID
- the biological time bomb of women and how it can create a scarcity mindset
- Mitch's reflections on feeling sad in the afternoons
- the science behind men not wanting cuddles after sex and how that can affect a relationship
- a breakdown of how to start using cold showers to change your biochemistry
- how to support a grieving friend who is a losing a parent to terminal illness
- what 3 things triggers Mitch the most
- how to journal about self worth to overcome negative thought patterns
- SUBSCRIBE, RATE & REVIEW THE SHOW -
- Hotline phone number is -
- Website -
- Find me on social media -
If you can never get enough true crime... Congratulations, you’ve found your people.
This is what the news should sound like. The biggest stories of our time, told by the best journalists in the world. Hosted by Michael Barbaro. Twenty minutes a day, five days a week, ready by 6 a.m.
Stuff You Should Know
If you've ever wanted to know about champagne, satanism, the Stonewall Uprising, chaos theory, LSD, El Nino, true crime and Rosa Parks then look no further. Josh and Chuck have you covered.