Paul Axberg CPA, CFP®, President of Axberg Wealth Management, an Arizona-based tax, financial and retirement planning firm joins Enterprise Radio.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Paul Axberg discuss the following:
* How might 2020 taxes increase due to the pandemic?
* Are there any specific tax planning items to be aware of if you received unemployment income or stimulus checks?
* Are there any specific tax implications for homeowners this year?
* Are there any changes to tax deductions that we should be aware of?
* Overall, what should we expect throughout the tax filing process this year?
Paul Axberg CPA, CFP® is the President of Axberg Wealth Management, an Arizona-based tax, financial and retirement planning firm. Paul is dedicated to helping his clients live a purposeful and intentional life. With comprehensive wealth management plans and goal-oriented financial advice, he helps discover the freedom and success his clients seek. He and his team implement customized strategies all as a part of the proprietary process, The Foundation FORMula™.
Social Media Links:
People also listened to this: Leading with Equity – 4th Annual Gestalt Caribbean Leadership Conference