Bill Blokker has decades of experience as a business owner, leadership and performance consultant. Blokker is the author of an international best-selling book, "Achieve Beyond Expectations: Master the 5 Intangibles to Make the Impossible, POSSIBLE" joins Enterprise Radio.
This episode of Enterprise Radio is in association with the Author Channel.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Bill Blokker discuss the following:
* How does these 5 intangibles impact human performance?
* What separates the extraordinary performer from the ordinary performer?
* What matters in life is not what happens, but YOUR REACTION to what happens? Explain.
* How is it possible to control really strong emotions like anger, fear, grief?
* How do expectations determine your reality?
Bill Blokker is passionate about developing high achievers. He founded two highly successful businesses. One of which he grew into a top 2% performing company in the United States. One of the companies focused on transforming failing, dysfunctional public schools (elementary, middle and high schools) into high achieving schools.
Blokker created a leadership and change process. He then trained his 60 consultants in this process.
These consultants then implemented this process in the troubled schools. Within three years, the schools were transformed into high achieving schools based on the results of state-wide testing results.
Social Media Links:
People also listened to this: Entrepreneur Cathryn Lavery On What Sets BestSelf Co. Apart From The Rest