Dr. Alan M. Patterson, an organizational development consultant, specializing in executive and leadership development joins Enterprise Radio. His new book is Burn Ladders. Build Bridges. Pursuing Work with Meaning and Purpose.
This episode of Enterprise Radio is on association with the Author Channel.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Dr. Alan M. Patterson discuss the following:
* What is a Ladderburner? How did you come up with this concept?
* What do you see as problems with climbing the corporate ladder?
* How does Ladderburning fit with the Great Resignation?
* Organizations are racing to change their cultures to hire and retain talent. What do you see as the chances for organizational success?
* Who is to "blame" for employee engagement?
* What are the unique practices and skill sets Ladderburners demonstrate? To what extent do these align with good leadership?
Dr. Alan M. Patterson is an organizational development consultant, specializing in executive and leadership development. Having led hundreds of clients for over four decades, Dr. Patterson continues to ignore standard coaching methods, opting to pursue and lead clients down the path of meaningful careers that are not only successful, but also rewarding. He’s worked with everyone from the Federal Reserve Bank to Hewlett Packard to Major League Baseball and the United States Navy. His new book is Burn Ladders. Build Bridges. Pursuing Work with Meaning and Purpose.
Social Media Links:
People also listened to this: The Sensitive Stone with Tamika Thomas