Merrill Moses the CEO of Passive Security Scan and the President of Defense Technologies International Incorporated (Ticker: DSSI), a publicly held company joins Enterprise Radio.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Merrill Moses discuss the following:
* Can you please tell us about Passive Portal and why the products you produce are so important?
* COVID-19 has been a huge issue globally. What is Passive Portal doing to minimize the impact of the pandemic and get us back some form of normalcy?
* Schools, churches and businesses have been at risk in the past for shootings. Can you explain how your Passive Portal possibly protects against shootings?
* Can you tell us what we can expect to see from Passive Portal in the future?
* You have collateral services for most businesses. What can you tell us about that and about how you are helping others feel safe?
Mr. Merrill W Moses has sat-on over a dozen different Corporate Boards and has acted as President/CEO and/or as an officer and director of multiple Public Companies and dozens of Petroleum, Oil & Gas and Alternative Energy enterprises.
Merrill is currently and has served as CEO and President of numerous energies, high-technology, banking/finance & escrow companies and as well has provided stewardship over both domestic and international banking conglomerates. Additionally, Merrill has successful been involved with and has operated numerous large and successful Private Investment Banking firms accumulating a client base of thousands and having negotiated massive international Energy and Utility agreements… experience that money just can’t buy.
During these experiences, Merrill has provided services in the realm of ‘asset & commodity trading’, ‘factoring & trade finance’, ‘credit augmentations’ as well as asset and collateral debt enhancements. Merrill served as a Bank President for 16 years providing for nationwide commercial and residential lending services, bridge loan funding, self-liquidating debt financing and significant “Investment & Trading portfolio programs” for commercial as well as humanitarian and social purposes. He served as President George W. Bush’s Honorary Chairman of the House Majority Trust as well as serving “with distinction” on the National Republican Congressional Committee’s “Business Advisory Council” for the state of California. Mr. Moses attended Brigham Young University, majoring in finance and business thru 1976.
People also listened to this: Choose Love Not Fear: How the Best Leaders Build Cultures of Engagement and Innovation That Unleash Human Potential