Revenuezen: The Ikigai way to lead generation - Entrepreneur Podcast Network – EPN
September 25, 2018•12 min
Alex Boyd, CEO and Founder of lead generation and revenue-building company, RevenueZen joins Enterprise Radio to discuss the Ikigai way to lead generation.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Alex Boyd discuss the following:
* What is the Ikigai, and how are you using it to drive successful business?
* How does a “zen” or mindful approach to business actually improve revenues?
* What is the most common mistake businesses’ make in lead generation?
* How did your personal journey take you from salesperson to mindful CEO?
* What is the single most important thing a business owner can do to drive lead generation?
Tip: Success is 90% mental; minimize your downtime when things go wrong by viewing experience as a learning opportunity.
Alex Boyd is the CEO & Founder, RevenueZen, a demand generation company. Leveraging background in demand generation, sales development, scalable sales processes and lean growth strategy to create revenue and lead generation success. Experience in public companies as well as small startups.
I've built and successfully scaled a sales team from two reps to 20, turned around a Sales Development team from avg seven appts/mo/rep to 24 appts/mo/rep.
I'm an ambivert as much in love with the client conversation as I am with smooth back-office operations. I love helping companies choose among outbound sales and/or inbound marketing strategies, collaboratively building the plan, and owning pieces of that plan through a partnership my team.
Social Media Links:
People also listened to this: Entrepreneur Teaches Small Businesses How to Make Big Bucks Using the Psychology of Persuasion