The future of automated urban farming by Babylon Micro-Farms - Entrepreneur Podcast Network – EPN
February 17, 2018•16 min
Alexander Olesen, Founder and CEO of Babylon Micro-Farms joins Enterprise Radio to talk about his company and why technology and hydroponics will revolutionize the way we grow food.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Alexander Olesen discuss the following:
* What inspired you to start Babylon?
* How do you think hydroponics will change the way we consume food?
* Why should people be paying more attention to hydroponics in 2018?
* You are working on a new product, the Micro-Farm. What can you tell me about that?
* What are you most excited about for where Babylon is headed?
Alexander Olesen is Founder and CEO of Babylon Micro-Farms, developing automated hydroponic systems for the restaurant and hospitality industries that grow fresh, sustainable and organic food on-site. The idea was conceived in a Social Entrepreneurship class at the University of Virginia in 2015. Ever since then Babylon’s mission has been to make urban farming accessible to everyone and ensure a healthier and sustainable future.
Social Media Links:
People also listened to this: HercuLean Meal Prep’s Co-Founder Ben Canary Discusses How They Got Cookin’