Jared Broach, Chief Spirit Hunter Taster and founder, Nightly Spirits, the country’s largest haunted pub tour joins Enterprise Radio.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Jared Broach discuss the following:
* Tell me a little bit about Nightly Spirits and how you got started in the ghost tour industry?
* In our current climate, businesses have had to make changes and learn to adapt. What strategies have you implemented that have been successful?
* What have been some of the most challenging obstacles you’ve come across during these last three months?
* What do you suspect the future of tour operating will look like in this "new normal"?
* What is the best advice you can give some of our listeners who are trying to make it through these difficult times?
Nightly Spirits began operations in 2012 to combine the best there is to offer of both haunted tours and pub crawls. The first tours were led in Washington, D.C. and have swept across the country to operate in Alexandria, VA; Austin, TX; Charlotte; Chicago; Dallas; Denver; Houston; Nashville; San Antonio, Savannah, Seattle, and Tampa, FL. The company offers year-round walking tours open to the public and is available for private groups and corporate outings. The age-21+ tours deliver spiritual sightings, including in your glass!
Social Media Links:
People also listened to this: Odeum.io gives fitness and yoga studios a subscription-based digital presence to stay viable during COVID-19