Dan Bruder, the CEO of Fusion Dynamics Group, an international strategy and leadership consulting firm based in Colorado joins Enterprise Radio. He has an accomplished background in executive leadership, strategic planning, entrepreneurship, sales and marketing operations, brand development, customer service, and corporate finance. His book is called: The Blendification® System: Activating Potential by Connecting Culture, Strategy, and Execution.
his episode of Enterprise Radio is in association with the Author Channel.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Dan Bruder discuss the following:
* How did you come up with the term Blendification and write a book about it?
* What is Blendification?
* Viewing capitalism as a social system that enhances the standard of living, what is business’ role in positively impacting employees, customers, and communities?
* How is pursuing potential more compelling than writing a traditional vision statement?
* I’ve heard of Cognitive Intelligence and even Emotional Intelligence, but what is System Intelligence?
* What is the Strategy Whiteboard and how does it become the tool for companies activate potential?
* How is it possible to intentionally connect culture, strategy, and execution in business?
* Does culture eat strategy for breakfast?
Dan Bruder is the CEO of Fusion Dynamics Group, an international strategy and leadership consulting firm based in Colorado. He has an accomplished background in executive leadership, strategic planning, entrepreneurship, sales and marketing operations, brand development, customer service, and corporate finance. Drawing on his 30-plus years of personal leadership, he created The Blendification® System, a series of workshops and keynotes blending culture, strategy, and execution to help companies, individuals, and communities realize their potential. He is a faculty member of Colorado State University’s Executive MBA program and the University of Colorado, Boulder’s Graduate Leeds School of Business. Learn more about his new book, The Blendification® System, at www.BlendificationSystem.com
People also listened to this: Choose Love Not Fear: How the Best Leaders Build Cultures of Engagement and Innovation That Unleash Human Potential