Braxton Manley, the young CEO and Co-Founder of Braxley Bands who runs a thriving business designing and manufacturing watch bands that started through a school project co-founded with Grant Andrews joins eCommerce Radio.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Braxton Manley discuss the following:
* Tell us more about your background and how Braxley Bands came about?
* Take us through the process of designing and manufacturing your first product?
* Since your launch, what has worked to attract and retain customers?
* What platforms or tools do you use for your business?
* Are you planning on expanding your product line in the future?
* Covid-19 has been challenging to a lot of businesses. How have you managed to still be successful in this pandemic?
* Provide some tips on what companies can do to be successful during these challenging times?
Enthusiasm of entrepreneurship, innovation and leadership radiates from the work of Braxton Manley, the young CEO and Co-Founder of Braxley Bands. Manley, a graduate of the Texas Tech University Jerry S. Rawls College of Business, runs a thriving business designing and manufacturing watch bands that started through a school project co-founded with Grant Andrews, a Texas Tech College of Media and Communications graduate.
Social Media Links:
People also listened to this: Dean DeCarlo Talks IMPACT Approach To Digital Marketing