An Individualized and inclusive approach to healthy eating is the topic and touch point for s8. E10. n133. of the FSG brand messaging podcast, Wait What Really OK.
Dawn Tucci is a personalized and Inclusive Health Advocate. Below is Dawn’s information and her philosophy when it comes to food and wellness.
“Growing up, I never had any psychological association with food, we just ate.”
“Chocolate is not a problem till we make it a problem.”
“It's not just the foods we eat but the way we think about them”
Dawn Tucci shares an individualized and inclusive approach to eating that honors cultural and personal preferences.
As a dietitian with an in depth understanding of human physiology and how foods can effect the body, Dawn Tucci is able to come along side individuals on their wellness journey and guide them through the subjective and objective information on nutrition that is out there. In that differentiation and personalization, she assists in finding the right course of action and nourishment for each person based on them, not on templates, trends or hearsay.
Dawn’s array of experiences come from working as a registered dietitian for the pharmaceutical industry, a higher echelon food company and a wellness business. This has allowed her to share an individualized experience of education, empowerment and the choices that can be made from there.
If you would like to learn more about Dawn or set up a time to speak with her, her email is email@example.com
This brand messaging podcast is available on most sites, stations and apps where you may like to listen to podcasts.
* Loren Weisman is a messaging and optics strategist for The Fish Stewarding Group, FSG MnO and FSG Development *
* Weisman is also the host of the FSG messaging and optics podcast; Wait What Really OK.*
* Fish Stewarding Group * FSG Development * FSG Messaging and Optics *
* 649 Scott Street, Suite #101A, Tye, Texas, 79563-2225, USA *
* © 2022 Loren Weisman/Fish Stewarding Group. All Rights Reserved ® ℗ *