"Much Ado About Nothing" — WTL7033
January 24, 2014•95 min
On this episode, we take a break from Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., and take a look at another Joss Whedon/Clark Gregg collaboration -- Much Ado About Nothing!
No news this week. Next week? A couple metric tons of it!
* Our first romantic comedy!
* William Shakespeare -- comic book writer?
* The origins of this movie -- Joss Whedon parties featuring cheese, drink, and Shakespeare!
* What 80's sitcom child star is in both Much Ado and The Avengers?
* The advantages of black and white
* Are you pretentious when you use the word "pretentious"?
* Ben stops Daniel from ad libbing a plot description
* Couple #1: Benedick and Beatrice -- Alexis Dinisof and Amy Acker. Which one steals the show?
* Couple #2: Claudio and Hero -- Fran Kranz and Jillian Morgese. Which one is the break out star?
* Couple #3: Don John and Don Pedro -- Sean Maher and Reed Diamond. Brothers!
* Agent Coulson! How does Clark Gregg do? Does he give a "level seven" performance?
* Couple #4: Dogberry and Verges -- Nathan Fillion and Tom Lenk. How does Mr. Fillion rank in this cast?
* So, is this a movie we recommend?
Next week, lots of listener feedback -- and there can be more if you send it!