"Yes Men" — (1×15) WTL7040
March 12, 2014•128 min
Sif returns in Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.'s newest episode "Yes Men," a nice follow up to Thor: The Dark World! Also, Ben and Daniel have some exciting news, although if you listen to the opening credits you've heard what we're going to talk about.
Today's episode was sponsored by Agent Anonymous. You can help support the show AND get a bonus episode (a feature-length commentary on Howard the Duck) by going to http://welcometolevelseven.com/howard
Scheduling. End of the Beginning, the next new episode, will not be airing until April 1.
Ratings. We had to talk about them. But it's not as bad as you might think. Source: Variety.
AMC Theaters is doing a Captain America double feature on April 3. Source: Screen Rant.
Chris Evans is not going anywhere for a while, in spite of rumors of his retirement. Source: Collider.
Joss Whedon directed one of the Captain America: The Winter Soldier post-credit scenes. Source: Collider.
The Russos have confirmed they are returning to direct Captain America 3. Source: Collider.
Our poll ended in a tie! Cast your vote for if the WTL7 community should be called "Agents" or "LMDs" (Loyal Marvel Disciples). http://welcometolevelseven.com/names
* Plot summary! In under 30 seconds!
* Sif mentions a number of aliens. We discuss them, as much as we can.
* Couples! Couples! Couples!
* Agents Sitwell and Coulson have an awesome professional friendship.
* Lorelei and Sif have a deep, bitter history. And this is a great follow up to Thor: The Dark World.
* Odin and . . . we talk a bit about it, but we do not want to spoil Thor: the Dark World.
* Ward and May. Is their relationship broken?
* Ward and Skye. Is there something there?
* FitzSimmons. Both had fun, stand out scenes.
* Coulson and Skye become more like father and daughter whenever they interact, and now they are going on the trail of Fury!
* Melinda May and Fury, or Melinda May and whoever was on the other end of that call. She's a mole, but for who? And why? We'll find out. In April.
As usual, we have some awesome feedback from an awesome community!