*** AFTER THIS EPISODE, WE'RE TAKING A WEEK OFF! WE'LL BACK ON THE 27TH SEPTEMBER! ***
Victorians have hit their first big vaccine milestone of 70 percent first dose coverage, and have been given a slight reprieve in lockdown restrictions.
Small outdoor gatherings, increased distances of travel for shopping or exercise and reopening of outdoor exercise equipment are some of the changes.
But as Melbourne - and Sydney - take small steps to eventual reopening, what are the chances that they - or other parts of the country - will end up back in lockdown down the line?
Also on today's show:
* Do NSW data show that our vaccines might be better at preventing infection than we thought?
* Peer reviewed data from Israel shows boosters work for the Pfizer vaccine
* How long will it be until a person with COVID-19 does not need to isolate for 14 days?
* Has any research been conducted to determine a difference in vaccine reactions between males and females?
* My son is 15 months old and has never been sick. Is there any research about what COVID-19 might do with an almost completely new immune system?