Live Stream Insiders 156: Periscope Releases Three New Editing Features
November 6, 2018•35 min
Live stream news and live video platform updates for week commencing 4 November 2018.
I share the latest live stream news you can use if you are a marketing, PR or business executive who wants to integrate live streaming into your communication plans for brand awareness, social selling, attracting leads to your organisation, employee engagement or crisis management.
IN THIS EPISODE I COVER:
- Periscope releases three new editing features;
- Share video from Vimeo as a native post on your LinkedIn Company Page;
- Facebook Level Up programme for gamers is now available in 21 countries;
- A cost-effective music option for your live stream gaming from Jamendo;
- EasyWebinar now integrates with Facebook Live (this is a free feature while in beta).
If you find the show of interest please consider sharing it to your networks.
If you like the show remember to subscribe to live notifications from our Live Stream Insiders Facebook Page http://www.Facebook.com/LiveStreamInsiders
If you have questions about using live video following the show, you can schedule a conversation with Krishna at https://www.Krishna.me/meeting
Find the articles referred to in the show and additional live video news articles and tutorials here https://lsinsiders.com/4November2018links
More live stream tutorials can be found at https://www.Krishna.me