Live Stream Insiders 165: Content Topics And Trends For Your 2019 Live Streams
January 17, 2019•28 min
Live stream news and live video platform updates for week commencing 13 January 2019.
We share the latest live stream news you can use if you are a marketing, PR or business executive who wants to integrate live streaming into your communication plans for brand awareness, social selling, attracting leads to your organisation, employee engagement or crisis management.
IN THIS EPISODE WE COVER:
- The growth of Streamlabs for live stream gaming
- A new app for group video chat and sharing your screen from your mobile apps
- A new approach For Live Streaming of the NBA by Twitter
- YouTube expands their partnership with Coachella
- Facebook release their 2019 topics and trends report - how can this inspire your content creation for live streams in 2019?
If you find the show of interest please consider sharing it to your networks.
If you like the show remember to subscribe to live notifications from our Live Stream Insiders Facebook Page http://www.Facebook.com/LiveStreamInsiders
Follow Krishna on Instagram at https://www.Instagram.com/KrishnaDe
If you have questions about using live video following the show, you can schedule a conversation with Krishna at https://www.Krishna.me/meeting
Find the articles referred to in the show and additional live video news articles and tutorials here https://lsinsiders.com/13January2019links
More live stream tutorials can be found at https://www.Krishna.me