Live Stream Insiders 168: Make Your Live Events Accessible With Live Captioning
February 3, 2019•38 min
Live stream news and live video platform updates for week commencing 3 February 2019.
We share the latest live stream news you can use if you are a marketing, PR or business executive who wants to integrate live streaming into your communication plans for brand awareness, social selling, attracting leads to your organisation, employee engagement or crisis management.
IN THIS EPISODE WE COVER:
- We ask who is watching Facebook Watch?
- Rivyt enables integrations for Twitch and YouTube live streams
- How to create live captions for your streams and events with WebCaptioner
- We cover live streaming tips for your business
- And we share how you are never too old to start to live stream.
Find the video version of this episode at https://lsinsiders.com/3February2019
If you find the show of interest please consider sharing it to your networks.
If you like the show remember to subscribe to live notifications from our Live Stream Insiders Facebook Page http://www.Facebook.com/LiveStreamInsiders
If you have questions about using live video following the show, you can schedule a conversation with Krishna at https://www.Krishna.me/meeting
Find the articles referred to in the show and additional live video news articles and tutorials here https://lsinsiders.com/3February2019links
More live stream tutorials can be found at https://www.Krishna.me