SELF MADE STRATEGIES EPISODE 055 WITH PATRICK FINDARO
VISA FRANCHISE – THE LEADING ADVISOR FOR IDENTIFYING AND ANALYZING U.S. BUSINESSES FOR THE E2 INVESTOR VISA
(For U.S. Businesses) Visa Franchise simplifies the process for entrepreneurs to reside legally in the U.S. They help their clients find the business that might be the best fit for their clients considering E-2 Visas. Franchises time after time prove to be the best option for most clients, who prioritize business longevity and consistency over short-term profits.
Visa Franchise understands each entrepreneur’s investment goals, desired location, and industries of interest, among a variety of important factors, in order to find the best U.S. business opportunities for the E2 Visa Investor and their family. Additionally, Visa Franchise coordinates with their client’s immigration and corporate attorneys to ensure their U.S. immigration and investment objectives are met. Remember that even though most of Visa Franchise’s clients apply for the E2 visa, a licensed U.S. immigration lawyer should be consulted to understand the best investor or employment visa for each individual.
Visa Franchise has advised 300+ entrepreneurs from over 50 countries around the world achieve their dream of owning a business and moving to the U.S. Testimonials can be found on their website (www.visafranchise.com
ABOUT PATRICK FINDARO
As Business Development Director, Patrick Findaro oversees sales, marketing, and strategic relationships for Visa Franchise. Patrick’s experience with franchises and investor visas adds significant value to foreign nationals seeking investments in the United States. Patrick and his team manage an otherwise onerous process of immigrating through investment by partnering with trusted advisors and established franchisors. Moreover, his experience in advising high-net worth individuals on an array of investments enables Patrick to provide informative market & financial analysis for prospective franchisees.
On today’s episode we will:
• Get to know Patrick and hear about how Visa Franchise helps foreign entrepreneurs invest in US businesses
• We will discuss Patrick’s strategies for entering new markets
• Discuss the benefits of collaborating with foreign investors
What you will hear on this episode:
• What an E2 Visa is and the benefits for both foreign investors and US based organizations
• The considerations that you (in general) should think about before investing in a franchise
• The benefits, for franchisors, of bringing on E2 investors/entrepreneurs? Are there any financial incentives?
• Patrick's 3 best practices, that he has used, to engage with his target audience and to grow Visa Franchise
• Hear how Patrick has consistently continued to grow his businesses into markets where he was an outsider
• Hear about how you could use strategic partnerships to help grow your organization
• Get insight on planning for continued growth and expansion
• And so much more!
This Self Made Strategies Podcast is a SoftStix Productions LLC jawn. This episode was produced, edited, and hosted by Tony Lopes, on location in Miami Beach at the Visa Franchise headquarters. The Self Made Strategies Podcast is sponsored by Lopes Law LLC (www.LopesLawLLC.com
After you’ve listened to the episode, make sure you visit Visa Franchise (www.visafranchise.com
) to read more about their work with franchisees.
You can also connect with us on: