Part 2 of 3: Asi Jackson Talks Public Defense, Anger & Addiction.
Asi B. Jackson, Esq Biography
Asi B. Jackson is the Owner & Senior Partner at Jackson Law Center, PLLC. Jackson Law Center is located at 4030 Wake Forest Rd., Suite 300, Raleigh, North Carolina 27609. Asi has been practicing law for 13 years and focuses her practice on Personal Injury/Accidents/Premises Liability, Criminal Defense & Traffic Matters.
Asi is a 2005 graduate of the North Carolina Central University School of Law, where she was a Senior Editor on the North Carolina Central University School of Law Law Journal, and an active member of the Black Law Students Association (BLSA) and Phi Alpha Delta Fraternity. She is also a 2001 cum laude graduate of North Carolina A&T State University, where she received a Bachelor of Arts degree in Political Science.
She is a current member of the North Carolina State Bar, the North Carolina Bar Association and the Wake County Bar Association.
Asi may be reached at:
Jackson Law Center, PLLC
4030 Wake Forest Rd. Suite 300
Raleigh, North Carolina 27609
Telephone: (919) 719-2742
Fax: (919) 882-1005
Asi Jackson discussed and shared:
* Shared her life’s journey that led her to becoming a lawyer.
* Her experiences overall since entering into her law practice.
* Discussed her screening process for prospective clients.
* Shared what type of work that she most commonly finds herself doing these days.
* Discussed her experiences when working with those that struggle with addiction and/or anger management related issues and how she works with clients that struggle with these issues.
* Shared her court preparation process.
* The future direction of her work.
* How to learn more about her work.
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline
American Association of Poison Control Centers
The views and opinions expressed by guest speakers do not necessarily reflect nor represent the views, positions or policies of the host Vanessa Lech, the podcast “Unraveled - Addiction and Anger Management” or “Carolina Addiction and Anger Management PLLC”.
The information included in the podcast, “Unraveled - Addiction and Anger Management” and the “Unraveled - Addiction and Anger Management” podcast description is for informational, entertainment and educational purposes only. This does NOT establish a clinical relationship with anyone. Please consult with a licensed behavioral health clinician in your area for personalized assistance with your unique situation. Thank you.