Calcium Bentonite Clay: Nature’s Pathway to Healing
July 21, 2016•9 min
From IBS to age spots, Calcium Bentonite Clay has amazing healing properties.Calcium Bentonite Clay is highly negative-charged volcanic ash. The clay's strong negative charge is what makes clay such a special healing agent. It's 9.7 pH (alkaline) which contributes to its ability to bring about balance and equilibrium. The electromagnetic charge of the clay stimulates latent cell energy and revitalizes cells and tissue repair.Clay is also a catalyst and works with enzymes in the body to create things the body is deficient in that the clay does not contain.This being said all clays are different and there are seven families of clays, most of which are known for use as industrial clays. The green calcium Bentonite/Montmorillonites of the Smectite family of clays are known for their strong healing benefits.Clay can also act as a cleansing/detoxing agent. Internally, it draws out and binds with toxins, infections, viruses, molds, heavy metals, and toxic poisons before they are absorbed into the body. By pulling out dried, putrefied fecal matter lodged in the crevasses of the colon, it cleanses the passageway for improved elimination. With toxins, poisons, and infections out of the colon, the body can more readily absorb nutrients, vitamins and minerals from the food we eat and the vitamins we take. This indirectly cleanses the liver and kidney as they will not be overburdened with filtering out all the impurities we ingest on a daily basis.Externally, the same strong drawing power will pull toxins through the pores of the skin. Clay is extremely popular as a safe, simple and effective method of removing excess heavy metals stored in the body with clay baths, externally applications and full body wraps, and clay applications in conjunctions with Far Infrared Saunas.Perry Arledge (aka Perry A~) joins Dr. Friedman to share the many health benefits of Calcium Bentonite clay, including the following:IBS, internal parasite removal, food poisoning, acid reflux, stomach ulcers or diarrhea, insect bites, Brown Recluse spider bites, burns, cuts, broken bones, pinched nerves, poor circulation, gum diseases, wart removal, liver spots, age spots, poison oak and ivy, shingles, chicken pox, acne and skin irritations... just to name a few.