Getting More Done AND Reducing Stress with Scott Friesen [Podcast #199]
April 16, 2017•37 min
Question: When you're having a tough week, what works best for you to de-stress?
Click here to record your answer and I may play to it on a future episode of the podcast!
Could your life benefit from a bit more simplicity? In this week's episode of The 5 AM Miracle Podcast I chat with Scott Friesen, founder of Simpletivity, and we talk about how to get more done while reducing stress.
In the Tip of the Week segment I share a powerful mobile scanner for your phone that I love and have used for years!
← Previous Episode
Next Episode →
Photo Credit: Tony A. Flickr via Compfight cc
Resources Mentioned in the Show
* Harry's Razors [Get their Trial Set for FREE — just pay $3 for shipping]
* Sanebox [Get a $20 credit to clean up your inbox in minutes]
* The 5 AM Miracle Podcast App => iOS, Android, and Amazon
* Simpletivity [Scott Friesen's site]
* Simpletivity YouTube Channel [Check out all of Scott's videos]
* Trello [Work collaboratively to get more done]
* JotNot Pro App [Amazing mobile scanner for your phone]
Download the Script
Here you have access to the script that I use to record each episode. This is not a complete word-for-word transcript, though it does provide you with a detailed account of what I do to produce every episode of this podcast. Download the script.
On the podcast next week . . . it’s episode #200! Time for a party!
200 weekly episodes of this show has amounted to more than 115 hours of audio content. That’s a lot to sift through. So, I will help you make sense of this podcast by categorizing the content.
We’ll tackle the best episodes for habits, productivity, business, health, and personal growth, as well as the best interviews, checklists, and crowd favorites. This is an episode you don’t want to miss!
← Previous Episode