Martial Arts, Self-Defense, and 8 AM Miracles with Jennifer Cassetta [Podcast #197]
April 2, 2017•35 min
Physical fitness, productivity, and self-confidence are all intrinsically related. In this week's episode of The 5 AM Miracle Podcast I chat with Jennifer Cassetta on how martial arts and self-defense have played a major role in her personal success, demeanor, and confidence.
In the Tip of the Week segment I share a phenomenal strategy for those drowning in corporate bottlenecks. If your office is buried in paperwork, bloated systems, and archaic hierarchies — you're going to love this!
← Previous Episode
This is the Latest Episode
Photo Credit: Jennifer Cassetta
Resources Mentioned in the Show
* The Rockin' Productivity Academy [Get Updates + Free Video!]
* Organifi Green Juice ==> Save 20% with Coupon Code: SANDERS
* Download my NEW 5 AM Miracle Podcast App [Available on iOS, Android, and Amazon]
* Jennifer Cassetta [Nutrionist, Personal Trainer, and Self-Defense Expert]
* Hear Me Roar: How to Defend Your Mind, Body & Heart Against People Who Suck [Book by Jennifer Cassetta