The Power of Knowing Everything: Weekly Review 2.0 [Podcast #194]
March 12, 2017•35 min
Of all the productivity strategies you could implement, which one would be the most effective? In this week's episode of The 5 AM Miracle Podcast I revisit my thorough weekly review process, which may be my favorite strategy to get things done and stay on top of everything I do.
In the Tip of the Week segment I share a simple strategy that I use every week to keep my calendar clear and flexible.
← Previous Episode
This is the Latest Episode
Photo Credit: josephdepalma Flickr via Compfight cc
Resources Mentioned in the Show
* Blue Apron [#1 fresh ingredient and recipe delivery service in the US]
* Organifi Green Juice ==> Save 20% with Coupon Code: SANDERS
* 10 Miracles [Get this FREE PDF when you join The 5 AM Club (also free)
* The Weekly Review Checklist [The first time I discussed the weekly review on this show]
* 5amBook.com [Learn more about my book, The 5 AM Miracle]
* Getting Things Done [book by David Allen]
* Nozbe [My recommended task manager]
* How to Consistently A