Top 7 Marathon Training Tips [Podcast #198]
April 9, 2017•28 min
Question: What are your biggest obstacles to creating a workout schedule?
Click here to record your answer and I may play to it on a future episode of the podcast!
A marathon is not exactly an easy task. Are you ready? In this week's episode of The 5 AM Miracle Podcast I share my top 7 marathon training tips.
In the Tip of the Week segment I share an inspiring quotation from past guest, Rich Roll, about how to handle difficult scenarios.
Special Announcement: You can now submit an audio or video to be played on the podcast! Click here to record your question or comment.
← Previous Episode
Next Episode →
Photo Credit: timtak Flickr via Compfight cc
Resources Mentioned in the Show
* Blue Apron [#1 fresh ingredient and recipe delivery service in the US]
* Organifi Green Juice ==> Save 20% with Coupon Code: SANDERS
* The Rockin' Productivity Academy [FREE video: Double your productivity in 24 Hours!]
* Rob Bell Interview of Rich Roll [Robcast Episode #134]
* Marathon: You Can Do it! [Book by Jeff Galloway]
* A Marathon Before Breakfast with Dean Karnazes [Episode #103]
* Running at Sunrise: How to Train for Your First Marathon, Half Marathon, or 5k [Episode #035]
* Plant-Based Marathon Running: An Interview with P.J. Murphy [Episode #008]
* Running 100 Miles with Doug Hay [Episode #145]
* Running 3,000 Miles: An Interview with Nicole Antoinette [Episode #055]
* Running Your First Ironman Triathlon: An Interview with Tom Parling [Episode #007]
* Ultramarathon Man [Book by Dean Karnazes]