Mom Issues Warning After Toddler Burned By Phone Charger


October 14, 2017

Raising a kid is always full of worry. You can childproof every door, hide every cleaning product, and pad every corner, but there's always a sense of panic when your toddler crawls for something that could be potentially harmful.

For Courtney Davis, that "something" was a phone charger. Now, we all know phone chargers can be dangerous. One man was electrocuted after he fell asleep and his phone charger got caught on his necklace.

The NYPD also issued a warning, saying that sleeping with your phone charging under your pillow can start a fire and potentially cause serious injury.

For Davis, her little Gabby found the charger lying on the ground and put it in her mouth. That's when things got really bad.

Read the full story on


Advertise With Us

For You

    Music, radio and podcasts, all free. Listen online or download the iHeart App.


    © 2022 iHeartMedia, Inc.