Taco Bell Is Bringing Back Nacho Fries: Everything You Need To Know
By Emily Lee
January 17, 2019
Looking for some *amazing* news? Well, Taco Bell can help with that. The popular fast food chain recently announced that they're going to make all our dreams come true this month. So, what is Taco Bell doing? Reinstating Nacho Fries to their menus nationwide, of course.
Beginning January 24, fans of the seasoned fries and accompanying delicious cheese dip will be able to feast on Taco Bell's beloved menu item. The only downside, though, is that the savory treat will only be available for a limited time.
According to Foodbeast, the popular yet elusive menu item will be available in all forms for its brief return to nationwide Taco Bell locations. In addition to the fries and cheese sauce, you can also order them as loaded fries in either the Supreme or Bell Grande style. So many options!
For some lucky Taco Bell fans, though, Nacho Fries will be available starting Friday (Jan. 18). While you won't be able to order the fries, Taco Bell employees will be sneakily dropping the fries into random bags between 10 a.m. and 2 p.m at the following locations:
- 2222 Barranca Pkwy, Irvine, CA
- 2404 North Washington Avenue, Dallas, TX
- 4248 Dale Blvd, Dale City, VA
- 303 West Imperial Highway, Brea, CA
- 1100 Rockville Pike, Rockville, MD
- 4300 Highway 360, Fort Worth, TX
- 4101 Campus Drive, Irvine, CA
- 500 8th Ave, New York, NY
- 840 8th Ave, New York, NY
- 224 7th Ave, New York, NY
- 4030 Belden Village St, NW, Canton OH
- 5772 Hollister St., Houston, TX
- 3350 W. Roosevelt Rd, Chicago, IL
- 1037 Chestnut St, Philadelphia, PA