35 Of Lady Gaga’s Most Memorable Style Moments
March 26, 2021
While we love to celebrate Lady Gaga every day, today is so special because it’s her birthday!
Gaga has wowed us all throughout the years with her constantly evolving music and style. From starting trends to wearing the most out-of-this-world clothes, she hasn’t only been ahead of the curve, she’s created her own with each unique outfit.
To honor Mother Monster on her birthday, we decided to round up 35 of her most-memorable looks that represent the different eras of her career.
From disco ball dresses to her glamorous ball gowns, Gaga is truly a style and pop culture icon.
1. This white, geometric dress:
2. A disco ball dress!
3. This red lace number from the MTV Video Music Awards.
4. The red leather ensemble she wore to meet the literal queen.
5. When she looked like an actual piece of artwork and wore these funky heels:
6. Gaga was all about exaggerated shoulders for a while.
7. THIS HEADPIECE.
8. Ruffles on ruffles on ruffles...
9. In 2010, Gaga started to lean into her rock edge with lots of studded, leather bras.
10. Gaga looked elegant in this art-inspired gown.
11. The iconic meat dress.
12. Not technically an outfit, but let’s not forget when Gaga arrived to the 2011 Grammys in an egg.
13. She emerged in this latex number with pointy shoulders.
14. She walked in a Thierry Mugler fashion show wearing these sky-high heels and an oversized hat.
15. Gaga arrived at the 2010 MTV VMA’s as her alter ego Jo Calderone.
16. The hair bow was another iconic Gaga look.
17. A fuzzy ensemble.
18. This magical glitter mermaid bodysuit during the 2014 Artpop era.
19. Gaga looked sultry and stunning at the 2015 Grammys.
20. This glittery ball gown with red accents.
21. Gaga began opts for old Hollywood glamour:
22. The Joanne hat was a staple in every outfit for a while.
23. When she performed the national anthem at the Super Bowl, she wore this incredible red glitter suit!
24. A football inspired costume she wore for her Super Bowl Half Time Show performance.
25. This David Bowie inspired look:
26. Shutting down the red carpet in this leather crop top:
27. A tribute to Elton John’s unforgettable style:
28. Gaga was a vision in this pink feather ball gown promoting A Star Is Born in 2018.
29. Power and poise.
30. Only Gaga could rock Renaissance chic.
31. Gaga’s stunning 2019 Golden Globes dress, which was a tribute to the dress Judy Garland wore in the original A Star Is Born movie.
32. Gaga’s fully bedazzled bodysuit at the Grammys.
33. This iridescent jumpsuit:
34. Gaga had 9 show stopping outfits at the 2020 MTV VMAs, including her performance look, complete with a digitized face mask.
35. The singer, wore a billowing gown to perform the national anthem at the inauguration of President Joe Biden in January 2021.
Photos: Getty Images