Pier 1 Imports Closing 7 Arizona Stores Due To Bankruptcy
February 19, 2020
Pier 1 Imports, amid their bankruptcy protection filing on February 17th, will close six stores in the Phoenix region and one in Tucson. Seven total stores in Arizona.
Via court documents, Pier 1 Imports listed seven Arizona properties it will close in the next four to six weeks.
On Feb. 29, Pier 1 will close the following stores:
- Happy Valley Towne Center – 2501 W. Happy Valley Pkwy., Phoenix
- Village Fair North shopping center near Paradise Valley Mall – 12657 N. Tatum Blvd., Phoenix
On March 31, these stores are set to close:
- Chandler Fiesta shopping center – 2600 W. Chandler Blvd., Chandler
- Lake Pleasant Towne Center – 10092 W. Happy Valley Road, Peoria
- Camelback Colonnade – 1743 E. Camelback Road, Phoenix
- Ahwatukee Foothills Towne Center – 4717 E. Ray Road, Phoenix
- 5919 E. Broadway Blvd., Tucson