Here Are 6 Local Arizona Businesses To Buy Face Masks
April 10, 2020
Arizona and national health officials have recommended people wear cloth face masks when they go out in public to help stop the spread of COVID-19 as well as protect others from catching it.
Surgical masks and N-95 masks need to be saved for health care workers... so in the mean time, cloth made masks can help stop the immediate spread of the virus.
Via an AZCentral article, here are 6 valley locations you can buy face masks:
- Bunky Botique: The Phoenix-based shop currently hashandmade cloth face masks available for pre-order. Shoppers can personalize their face mask with a pattern and design, if available. Their website is bunkybotique.com.
- Studio 93:Cotton face masks with a polypropylene derivative filter are available for purchase on thebusiness's Facebook page .
- Pomchies: The local business is selling face masks on their website, pomchies.com.
- Canna Bliss Shopping:Hemp face masks can be purchased at cannablissshopping.com.
- Ezra Arthur:The company that usually makes men's accessories has started making cotton face masks. Purchase one at ezraarthur.com.
- My Little Homemade Shop: Lindsey Neal of Gilbert resident has started to sew masks to sell to the community. She is selling them on herEtsy page and restocking as they're made.
Do you know of any more? Comment on our Facebook page so we can add th